Thursday, October 24, 2019

Market Research Questions

In order to gain a better understanding of who I am making this magazine for, I will be conducting a survey for my classmates to participate in. The questions are all related to sports magazines, such as:
  • Have you ever read a sports magazine?  
  • Which component of a sports magazine most interests you?
  • What color-scheme should the magazine have?
  • What do you expect to see on the cover of the magazine?
  • Which title best grabs your attention?
The responses will help me create a better magazine that will be attractive to the intended target audience. It will also help me hone in on a specific idea for the magazine, such as the color scheme and the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Response to Compulsory Question 4

Question 4 Response Prezi