Thursday, October 31, 2019

Single-Athlete Cover Ideas

Following the results of my magazine survey, I will be creating a cover with only ONE athlete. This will place an emphasis on only one player as opposed to a “dynamic duo”, rivalry, or a team-oriented issue. The following covers of different athletes are what I will be using to build my own cover. I may combine different elements from these covers for my own.





In these examples, the athletes are by themselves in a mostly plain background. The color scheme of the specific magazines are built around the athletes' uniform, something I may need to do for my magazine. I prefer these types of covers as distractions are limited in the background of the cover image. Having only one athlete will mean that the double page spread will be focused on them, while still allowing flexibility with the design of the contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Response to Compulsory Question 4

Question 4 Response Prezi