Saturday, November 9, 2019

Contents Page Self Evaluation

Evaluation
When creating this contents page, I was satisfied with the outcome. It was my first attempt at design it, so I will definitely pick up on more details and aspects of an actual contents page for my final product. I made sure to use different fonts for the headlines, magazine title, and subtitle under the picture. I even unbolded the caption so that the main headline (Defending Home Floor) would stand out a little bit more. In the future, I will attempt to use different methods, such as size and color, to make this differentiation. I used an all-white background as I was basing my design on a retro Sports Illustrated contents page. Considering that the magazine I’m making will be “released” in 2020, I may have to add much more color to the contents page. Finally, I should use all of my space when designing a contents page. I will make sure not to leave a gaping space in the contents page of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Response to Compulsory Question 4

Question 4 Response Prezi