Saturday, November 16, 2019

Double-page spread self-evaluation

Evaluation
The double-page spread is my best sample creation thus far. After having designed a sample cover and contents page, I’ve familiarized myself with editing tools enough to add more creativity to the double-page spread. Upon review, a glaring mistake I noticed was the font. I use the same font for the sub-heading and the text. I need to change this in my official spread design, in order to distinguish between them. The heading “Nasir Coffee” is in a different color scheme and font. The text is formatted in a question and answer (Q&A) format. I used different colors to indicate where questions and answers start. The white background on the right-hand side might be changed to another color or design style to better grab a reader’s attention. Having created a sample of the three coursework components, I will work to build on these designs and improve them for my final magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Response to Compulsory Question 4

Question 4 Response Prezi