Thursday, April 2, 2020

Designing of Final Double Page Spread 2


#9. I added the second section of the feature story into the second column. I also resized the text appropriately to take up space and flow with the image above.


#10. I added a pull quote on the main image of the subject. Using the duplication toll and proper re-positioning, I created the illusion of a shadow on the text. The pull quote is also in a different font from the title, body, and sub-heading.

#11. I noticed the redundancy of putting "Nasir Coffee" in the sub-heading of the picture as the feature story is already titled this. I replaced the name with the mention of his accolade.

#12. I added a second pull quote, using the same techniques detailed in Step 10.


#13. I finalized and re-positioned both pull quotes.


#14. I edited the layout of the "NASIR COFFEE" title on the right half of the spread. I centered the text boxes, as it looks more natural than the layout I initially used.


#15. I changed the background color to a navy blue, to make the title more eye catching. The contrast between red and white on a darkish blue seemed more attractive than plain black on white. The main body text was changed to gray.


#16. The Finalized Double Page Spread





No comments:

Post a Comment

Response to Compulsory Question 4

Question 4 Response Prezi