Saturday, March 14, 2020

Designing of Final Cover Page 2


#7. The masthead was originally white. In order to standout more, I duplicated the original text twice, making the copies blue and red respectively. Strategic positioning allowed me to achieve the effect of the final masthead.



#8. In the top right corner of the magazine, I used the "Elements" tool (left) on the Canva website to add these symbols (right) to the magazine. This reiterates the theme of sports for the magazine. It is also seen in my initial sketch of the magazine cover.



#9. I added a coverline, emphasizing what the feature story on Nasir Coffee will cover. I used the technique detailed in Step 7 to get the red-on-blue effect.


#10. My initial work with the taglines, in retrospect, seemed bland. I decided to shift them over to make them more dynamic and "eye-catching". To further accomplish this, I used the technique detailed in step 7 to make the taglines blue-on-white. Finally, I changed the font to differ more from the headers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Response to Compulsory Question 4

Question 4 Response Prezi